After specializing in in-home training for various clients for six years, Darren Singer began Build Yourself Fitness in August 2010.
You Asked - Build Yourself Answers
- How long have you been in business?
- What equipment do we bring?
If you don’t have equipment, we can bring Bosu, ball, bands, weights and Equalizers.
- What type of workouts do you do?
For rapid weight loss, we recommend circuit training, doing fundamental exercises to get your body in amazing shape as soon as possible.
- Do we need a lot of space?
Absolutely not! We can work in tiny spaces!
- Do we have a nutritionist?
We can refer you to a dietician or coordinate our program with your own nutritionist.
- Are your trainers fully certified?
Yes, all have two years experience, and all have up-to-date CPT-N and PTS certifications.
- Does Build Yourself Fitness have its own studio?
No, our personal fitness trainers come to your home, office, hotel room – even a local park!